G.I. issue

A parrot walks into a bar carrying an Athame...
Librarian

G.I. issue

Post by Librarian » Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:14 pm

Twenty-eight years ago, Herman James, a Tennessee Mountain man, was drafted by the Army.

On his first day of boot camp, the Army issued him a toothbrush. That afternoon, an Army dentist yanked several of his teeth.

On his second day, the Army issued him a comb. That afternoon, an Army barber sheared his head.

On his third day, he was issued a jock strap.

The Army is still looking for him.

davisherm

Post by davisherm » Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:01 pm

Let us hope they never find him. :lol:

I wasn't issued one, but was told to bring one with me to basic. I never once had occassion to use it, but I did hide my mini tobasco bottles in it and they were never found.
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake

Stormy

Post by Stormy » Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:53 pm

Good One :-D
davisherm wrote:
I wasn't issued one, but was told to bring one with me to basic. I never once had occassion to use it, but I did hide my mini tobasco bottles in it and they were never found.

ROFLMAO - I did that with pound bags of M&M's in basic. We weren't allowed any candy, but they had to let us women go to the good ol' army store for our "female" stuff. Plus we were told to carry some of that "stuff" with us.
When we came out from our buying trip, all our bags and pockets were searched for "contraban". I simple put my pound of M&M's in the bottom of a leg cargo pocket and had several folded in half, (those were the days before they were individually wrapped) female "items" laying on top. The drills NEVER reached in to move them and look underneath :lol:

Stormy
Stormy ~~}~}-:>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam