LOL...Men are amusing.

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Re: LOL...Men are amusing.

Post by Kitsune » Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:47 pm

I remember back 10 years ago when I started dating Grimwell. I'd never been in a real relationship before, and although I was a wall flower, I was highly independent. If he gave me $20 to take a cab home from his place, I'd bring him a $20 the next time I saw him. At dinner I always asked how we were paying. I remember the first gift he gave me.

We were playing D&D at our Universities on Wednesdays, and I visited the University's comic shop before coming to gaming. I saw the Druid's Handbook, and my favourite class was Druid. So, of course, when I saw Grimwell I told him all about it. When he asked if I'd bought it, my face dropped, and I told him that I'd have to wait till I got paid.

The next week I showed up for gaming, and Grimwell walked by and dropped a paper envelope in front of me, kissed me and said he was going to grab dinner and be back in a second. I looked at the envelope, and couldn't decide if he meant to give it me or not... I finally opened it and was stunned to see my book in it. I nearly cried, it seemed so sweet!

Mind you, I remember I once looked at Grimwell and said that I was a "high maintenance" girl and he laughed at me. Then looked shocked when he realized that I was trying to be serious.

Even now, after being married, we have our bank accounts, seperate bills, and such. We simply figured out how much our shared bills were total, and what was being paid by who. Then I give him money for "rent" come payday (since he pays actual rent/mortgage, and the bills I cover are things like Rogers Internet and such). It works wonderfully for both of us.
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

ahsansial
Level 1
Level 1
Zodiac: Aries

Post by ahsansial » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:05 am

now the scottish people are wearing kilts in their traditional events. in USA people are nothing wear inside kilts.
https://scottishkiltshop.com/modern-kilts-for-men

ahsansial
Level 1
Level 1
Zodiac: Aries

Post by ahsansial » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:07 am

Kystar wrote:
Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:46 pm
Why is it that sometimes we women need to bully our men into doing/getting something for themselves?

For example...today, at the Greater Pittsburgh Irish Festival...I had to bully my husband to finally stop whining about the price and just buy a Utilikilt already!

He's only been wanting one the whole time I've KNOWN him!

Head + desk

If he gives me the okay, I'll post a pic!
if you want economical kilts check this company
https://scottishkiltshop.com/modern-kilts-for-men