Fine! I Give Up! Back troubles - RANT!!!

Kinda like a prayer chain ...
Crazy Healer Lady

Re: Fine! I Give Up! Back troubles - RANT!!!

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:48 am

My two favourite W's: Willow and White_Harmony! Thanks for the energy and healing - and I will try sleeping on the floor as soon as the roomie leaves (he's taking up the only floor space). Although, I *could* sleep on the floor of my healing room... I've slept in there a few times since this happened. (Somehow your energy is more receptive to healing when on a healing bed in a healing room where lot of healings have happened :-" ) I've heard that after about a week, the achiness of sleeping on the floor goes away.

I sincerely want to blame it on the concrete floor beneath the carpet and fake marble (I HATE IT) but I can only blame it for the pain in my legs. Our bones weren't meant for the impact of concrete foundation! They were meant for soft forest floors and plains!

Maybe that's it. Maybe I can use my back as an excuse to live like a monkey in the wild. :badgrin: I'll just follow the deer and eat what they eat :P I'm sure Chris would understand.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70

Post by Kitsune » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:02 pm

I don't know about anyone else here, but I feel better all around when I'm walking on dirt or grass as opposed to concrete.

I've noticed this to the point where I'll deliberately walk NEXT to the sidewalk on the grass instead of the concrete. I always feel the energy coming up from below when I do that.

Maybe what Crazy really needs is to sleep out in her mountains for a few days. :lol: :-D Although knowing the great energy in your healing room it's probally about the same for comforting healing. :-k

Let us know how you're doing! :hug:
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:28 pm

Definitely I prefer walking on grass to the sidewalk. Too bad for neighbour lawns :badgrin: They should have moss instead. When you step on it, it grows and becomes healthier, AND you don't have to mow it. Only... give it copious amounts of water, which is easy every season in my area except summer. (Rainforest living :-D *sigh*)

You know Kitsune, I should sleep in the mountains. My back, I think, is finally starting to mend. The acupunture blended with massage, and a living diet, have done wonders. I had a four-level spine cleaning from my friend last night, and I feel more whole and got of that bed with a renewed sense of purpose and intention. It was definitely a healing of mind/body/spirit/emotions.
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

white_harmony

Post by white_harmony » Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:49 pm

Wow. Nice to know I'm not the only person who goes walking next to the footpath instead of on it lol. I have always preferred the grass next to the concrete, rather than the concrete lol. Glad you're starting to feel better my sweet, I'll keep the energy coming :-D
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:53 am

I always walk where it is soft. I love grass I can't help it.

CHL, where are you sleeping, maybe a board under the couch cushions or something would help. Have you checked if it is your feet? Maybe you are walkng funny, that can make your back hurt.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:08 pm

GOOD NEWS!!! Oh my gods, I am so grateful. In the middle of a fight last night between Chris and I (hey, it happens in stressful times... we made up and it's ok) the roomie's new landlords called. That's right, his new landlords. We get his stuff outta here TONIGHT!!! \:D/

My back really seems to be improving. We'll see how it goes after the kinesiologist has her way with me tomorrow, but it really feels like it's getting better. I have started today drinking at least a tall glass of carrot juice in the morning, as it's really cleansing and supportive to tissue regeneration. Today is day 10 of being at least 90% Raw, and day 3 of 100%. Since Day 5 I've noticed an improvement in my back. This coupled with the massage and acupuncture really seems to be helping.

Willow: I've fixed my bed, my shoes, all that I can think of, but I'm thinking of broaching the idea with Chris tonight about removing the mattress for the next week and sleeping on the floor. Since coming back from treeplanting he's always slept better on the ground or the floor, so I think he'll be up for it, and he won't be griping about the bed being too small ;) (He's quite tall...)

And I should find out today what the call on WCB is. Just waiting now for my case manager to call me back.

It's coming up Milhouse! I mean, CHL! Happy Mabon! Much to be grateful for!
Crazy Healer Lady

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70

Post by Kitsune » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:29 pm

That's great Crazy!! You have no idea what a relief it is to hear that you're feeling better! I'm glad the raw is working for you. I could never do it, but I'm so happy for you! Let us know how the no-mattress thing does for you. I always sleep worse when I'm not on a bed (even camping for that matter. The act is relaxing, but I'm one of those people who's always dead certain that there's a rock or tree stump directly beneath my back... Heck, a carpeted floor seems uncomfortable to me) and I'm always impressed that anyone can! I really hope it helps. They do say that sleeping on a harder substance tends to help back problems. It sounds like your harvest has finally come in! Congratulations Crazy! \:D/ \:D/
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27

Post by Lotus » Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:26 am

That's good news that you will be having your space again. Part of the stress should melt away when the extra person is gone. I am happy you are feeling better and wish for continued luck with dealing.

BB
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:58 am

I am glad he is gone and that the diet is helping, I have read a few articles about the healing powers of Raw!
And the decrease in stress can only help.

:hug:

Now for that back...you can do it... CHL, Heal thyself! outtahere:
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:01 am

Stress is still kicking around a little bit - If you guys see me on the news in the next week for murdering two men, you'll know it did not end well, and that their end was as painful as I could possibly make it. ](*,) (what, no dismembering emoticon?) I'm thinking I'll have to encorporate an apple into the whole thing, considering he ate a $16 bag of my smoothie apples!
Crazy Healer Lady

FyreGarnet
Level 17
Level 17

Post by FyreGarnet » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:53 pm

A whole bag? Didn't even leave one or two for you???

That's just wrong. As I always tell mine "yes the food is there to be eaten, but you don't have to eat it in one sitting!"

Hugs and best wishes still coming your way!!!

FyreGarnet
The difference between cats and dogs is that dogs want to smell everyone's rear and cats want every one to smell THEIR rear - unknown

white_harmony

Post by white_harmony » Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:16 pm

Crazy Healer Lady wrote:(what, no dismembering emoticon?)
:violent3: :violent1: :gib: :chain: :axe:

I think thats as close as you'll get honey lol.

But seriously ... A WHOLE bag?? Thats insane ... I can completely relate to what its like :evil:

I'll keep on sending the healing (and add in some calming lol) energies your way honey. :hug:
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57

Post by Kystar » Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:55 pm

You could always go Snow White on someone...or rather Evil Queen! That's a way to utilize an apple in the whole deal.

Smack upside head...that's what that person needs
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70

Post by Kitsune » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:48 pm

Crazy, this is my favourite "dismembering" icon... :axe:

I'm just glad that you'll be making it as painful as possible! They deserve it, if they drive a saint like you to murder! :lol: :axe:

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:13 pm

Ooooo, White-Harmony, those calming vibes are a'workin'. Oh wait... Maybe it's the painkiller?? Doc gave me some which I said I'd only take after the kinesiology. Well, had her today. Wow. Pretty colours. ;) Funny thing is, he said it wouldn't do this. However, it's an acetominophen/tramadol hydrochloride pill, so a derivitive of opium like codeine or morphine.

I had an anger day today. I needed it. I have trouble accepting that I feel anger, let alone expressing it. I beat the heck out of my bed, and really just went down deep into it. Very healing for the physical body!!

I have to say Chris has really improved. He's been really good especially since the other night when we fought. Just the little thoughtful things. It's really made me feel a lot better :)

What, has the PL turned into my own personal therapy line? :lol:
Crazy Healer Lady