Fine! I Give Up! Back troubles - RANT!!!

Kinda like a prayer chain ...
Lotus
Level 27
Level 27

Re: Fine! I Give Up! Back troubles - RANT!!!

Post by Lotus » Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:58 am

Did he eat the whole bag in one sitting?
A whole bushel or half of apples that he ate. :roll:

I understand completly about someone gorging themselves on your food.

BB
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:17 am

A big bag of them - I am actually unsure of how much a bushel is... :oops:
I understand completly about someone gorging themselves on your food.
LOTUS!! You made my morning! I'm still effected by that painkiller 16 hrs ago, so it's really not hard to make me smile, but that was really nice :) thank you!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27

Post by Lotus » Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:23 am

I try. :-D

BB
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:40 am

Oh my goodness.

I hate when roommates do that. I made a giant pot of soup once to bring to a potluck and my roommates ate the entire pot in one sitting, there was enough to feed about 10 people big servings. I was so mad I almost baked them brownies with laxatives in them.

Hopefully that many apples gave him diareah.

Glad to hear the pain killers are working, are you mobile yet?
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:27 am

Mmmmmm if I was vindictive, I certainly would make them BOTH diarrhea brownies. :badgrin: I'm whipped :( I'm too nice. I keep thinking, "He's in town now. And he's Chris's best friend. I've got to be nice because I'll be seeing a lot of him."

However, he's gone... TODAY!!! We're shipping him out! And Chris and I will reclaim our space!!

The painkillers don't take away the pain. They just made me happy... and sleepy. I slept thirteen hours last night. That's a record! I'm mobile enough :) definitelt. I've quit the physio and will just work with the raw, massage, and chiropractor. That seems to be doing the best.
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:15 am

Sleep is one of the best cures so maybe that is a good thing. I am like you, I only dreamed about laxative brownies, I don't think I would ever really do it though.

Has anyone been able to diagnose anything? Or is it just pain with no explanation?
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:46 am

No diagnosis. I have a CT scan on the 25th of October, which I am doing OK about but will be freaking out beforehand. I love bloodtests and other random tests, but when they make you drink radiation or shove it into your veins, I'm none too thrilled, especially when radiation is one of by big fears.

I will admit that my back seems to be getting better and better and better every day. I want to just say "HEY I'm getting better let's just leave it alone now!" but the fact is that I've had a nagging pain for a long time. Looking back, I quit my first job as a teen because I hurt my back. I want to also say, "Energy work will heal it!" but I have to honour the physical level of things as well.

WCB did not accept my claim. I'm going on EI with ***hopefully*** no problems, although I may have ginted the application, but my friends say I should appeal the WCB decision. I'm thinking about it, but I don't really have anything to say it was work aside from the fact that it would only hurt while I was at work and I have witnesses to that and that I tried a million different solutions and medical records proving thus as well. However, because I don't have an "event" WCB can get away with murder. No wonder the office has metal detectors in the building!!!

I do want to say that roomie is out of the house, and I am SO HAPPY!!!! WE HAVE OUR HOME BACK!!! And he bought me a birthday present: A box of mandarin oranges. Now that was sweet, I have to admit. He also left me a foul-smelling bathroom, but we'll discount that and pretend that didn't happen. Now I just have to disinfect and wash everything that he used. Did I mention that he bathed about three times all the weeks he was here??? No matter what we said? And that he was routinely shirtless and apparently liked my chair? Ugh! Teatree oil and rubbing alcohol are my friends right now!

Leaving on a happy note: Tomorrow's my birthday and my back is starting to really feel better!
Crazy Healer Lady

white_harmony

Post by white_harmony » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:56 pm

Considering it's the 27th already here on my side of the world .... I'm gonna get in early and wish you a happy birthday my sweet :-D

Now that the friends gone, you'll have extra thinking space to put towards yourself, and Chris as well ... And vice versa, cause it's safe to say his mind has been elsewhere while the friends been staying there. All will end well :-D

Keep us updated sweetie, and have an absolutely gorgeous birthday! :hug:
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70

Post by Kitsune » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:00 pm

Happy Birthday! Have Chris disinfect your house and chair, then make you something RAW and yummy for your birthday! :lol:
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:41 am

Nah Chris was the manservant yesterday. ^_^ He cleaned. He even wore a BOA for me! IN PUBLIC! hee hee hee. I've never been able to make him wear something girly.

Aw thanks for the birthday wishes, guys!
Crazy Healer Lady

white_harmony

Post by white_harmony » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:39 pm

Now THAT we must have pictures of teehee!! :lol:

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:53 pm

Ah he wore it, but did not allow me to take pictures :( It was pretty sexy, too :(
Crazy Healer Lady

white_harmony

Post by white_harmony » Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:06 pm

Awwwwe ... Typical aint it lol. At least you got to have a smile (and perhaps even a silent giggle) out of it all :-D

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:52 am

ooooh, happy Boa Birthday. Are you a LIbra like me?

glad to hear things are geting back to normal.

And don't stress to much about the radiation. My Mom had a bunch of radiation tests and the third arm is barely noticable :oops: :lol:
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:46 pm

Yep, Libra me with scorpio undertones...

I'm thinking after the radiation I will do a juice fast and have a treatment with a woman in the city who is a Brennan graduate. The thing I don't like is that radiation makes your field sharp and brittle, like shards of broken glass. It's no wonder you're advised to stay away from the elderly and small children after!!

Again, though, I can't believe the emotional issues that are arising and connected with this injury... Ugh! Healing is so much work!! It's so much easier to work on others!
Crazy Healer Lady