Fine! I Give Up! Back troubles - RANT!!!

Kinda like a prayer chain ...
Crazy Healer Lady

Re: Fine! I Give Up! Back troubles - RANT!!!

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:27 am

Double Post: Shame on me. :-(

My CT Scan is this Saturday. I've been working through my issues with medical testing and with radiation, and am feeling a lot more calm about the idea. Past lives and past experiences in this life dealing with these have been cleared. Still, I will have my boyfriend for moral support, and my best friend for more moral support and energy healing directly afterward to help my energy to heal from the scan (the energy field after any radiation exposure is unpleasant!) and my body to clear the physical issues quickly. I am doing a week-long juice and water fast starting Friday the 24th, ending about mid-day Saturday Nov 1. I can't believe how much panic the idea of the scan was giving me - now it's just a bit of anxiety. Oh well, still a few more wounds to clear up...

My back itself is stuck. I'm not hobbling, which is a vast improvement, and I can do things around the house. Still, I cannot sit more than a half hour, and if I do, I pay for it for many many hours, well into the next day. There is a lot of greater purpose, though. I can direct a lot more energy, and have been working through old woundings like crazy. 2-3 a night, if not more, and it's constant. Raven has come back into my life and has been much fun to work with. We're thinking the back issue might actually be a slipped or herniated disc, pushed to the font, which would make sense as I can't move my legs backward without a great deal of pain.

However, last night, Chris put his hand on my back and felt my injury empathetically. He was shocked, looked at me, and said, "That's what you feel? That sucks!" All I could do was laugh. I think it's sweet that his energy allowed him to feel that, and it made the projects I've been doing around the house seem quite a bit more appreciated!

I've also been crazy into the living food, putting up a blog, creating a forum, a Facebook group, and I've now actually decided that I will be doing some YouTube videos of food preparation for the living food lifestyle. I've actually had a big demand so far! And that's another good thing about this injury: It's reawakened me to a lot of my passions, and has opened the way for new experiences and the realization of new dreams. I'll post a link to my YouTube channel once the first video is up.

Whew! So that's the update thus far. And EI is taking their sweet time but it'll all be OK ^__^ Thank you all again for your support in my healing. :hug:
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27

Post by Lotus » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:10 pm

Just get better!!!!! :-D :-D :-D
That is a direct order from an Aries.

BB
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:17 pm

This is the point where Lotus gets a tackled hug. :badgrin:

:hug:
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

davisherm

Post by davisherm » Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:01 pm

You need to post your facebook info or pm it to those interested so we can join your group.
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:49 pm

Davisherm, that caught me off guard, I won't lie. :lol: Here's the link for anyone interested. The Facebook group is for anyone wishing to add more living foods to their diet - whatever their diet is - and the forum linked there is for the raw food diet primarily, 75-100% raw, anyway.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=39240001004

Only 11 members so far! Ha! and not much chatter. However, talking with those in the Facebook group individually, they're making phenomenal changes. One of them has actually re-introduced breakfast (cereal, fruit, oatmeal, etc) and is making healthy dinners/lunches. For meals, she's stopped relying on vending machines or 7-11's and is eating extremely healthy!

I can't believe these people! I had no idea a simple challenge would make them react so strongly in a positive manner! (It started with a challenge put out to all who would rise to it, to eat healthier and add more living foods. This was in response to my own choice to return to raw for my healing and a disappointment that I had no one to talk to and share support with.) None of this is to recruite people to a strict raw diet, but to support their own healings and maintain health. Again, whatever anyone's diet, be it Standard American or Meat & Potatoes or Vegan or Vegetarian, adding living foods is a great healthy change.

Oooookay I'll stop talking about food now!
Crazy Healer Lady

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:07 am

Joined! I am really getting on to a make my own food kick, i can't handle not understanding what the ingrediants list on my food means.

I love to talk about food, but you know, I have never understood not eating breakfast, if I don't have something in the morning,I feel like throwing up by noon. I am glad there are people getting healthier!
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

davisherm

Post by davisherm » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:22 am

Joined as well. Sapphire and I have actually been having discussions about how most nutrients are lost from cooking. Some of the recipe's look great!

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:57 am

Gee thanks! I'll be adding a few more recipes soon, one of which is like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, only made with carob, almond butter, coconut oil, agave nectar, and no crazy preservatives or processed sugars :P Plus the fats are actually healthy for you. I love experimenting! Actually, all of the recipes on there, unless stated otherwise, are my own design :P

Willow, I don't know how people can't eat breakfast, either. I like my food, in great quantities, at all hours. It's my favourite time in the morning, breakfast!
Crazy Healer Lady

davisherm

Post by davisherm » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:35 pm

We got the most fantastic triple nut butter on our vacation to Vermont last weekend. It's from a lady who calls herself The Nutty Vermonter. By the GODS it was quite possibly the best stuff I've ever had. Sadly, the jar is almost gone. Fortunately we have a local company that makes all organic peanut butter which is a close second.

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:34 pm

OMG http://www.thenuttyvermonter.com/

My friends always bring me stuff back from there when they visit,I wholeheartedly endorse the buying of any sort of nut butter from this lady! Good call Davish.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:45 pm

Wow that looks yummy! Not bad price, either! I make my own nut butters, usually, but I'll never pass up the skills of an artisan!

By the way, I have that recipe for the almond butter cups up here. The photo's not the best quality - I was too afraid of them becoming soft. I have a habit of spending far too long taking pictures of my food for the site before I eat it...

Maybe I should experiment with flavoured nut butters? Bit of cinnamon, bit of nutmeg, maybe dry some dates and grind to a powder to give a rich flavour.

Ah, I better change the topic, or this would be best for the recipes section! (Plus, I'm really trying hard not to go overboard with babbling about food - not everyone is as excited as me about pasta or treats!)

CT scan tomorrow! Wish me luck! I'm far less nervous and am more or less just ready to get the darn thing over with.

(Hey, I really want to thank those of you that joined the Facebook group! :hug: I'll try and get some more information on there this next week.)
Crazy Healer Lady

davisherm

Post by davisherm » Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:58 pm

My thoughts and the energy of a maple forest in full autumn glory are with you.

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:05 am

Thank you, Davish, and to all for the amazing PL blessings. CT went flawless. Over and done with in two minutes (plus the half our wait, etc, and random hospital gown openage. Are those things designed to fly open?! I ended up accidentally flashing an old man :oops: :lol: ) It was a neat experience. I felt like a kid. Lots of fun, except for the radiation, but no dye injected! Yahoo! That stuff can easily stay in the body and cause problems.

Once again, thank you all for your blessings. >:D< I realize I was holding on to this date. Healing will be a lot speedier, now!

Much love from the Crazy Healer Lady <3
Crazy Healer Lady

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:37 am

Glad to hear it, blessings for an even speedier recovery! outtahere:
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

SageWolf
Level 24
Level 24

Post by SageWolf » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:22 am

I agree I think you took in some residual energies, not exactly negative energies but energies that aren't yours, I hope that makes sense, if youa re able to do a cleasing I suggest that you do, it might help eminsely.

My thoughts are with you and I'll send what I can for you.

I've found that sometimes the best way to deal with a thickheaded man is to use castiron. If thats to hard for you to lift think Rolling pin.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope you feel better.

SageWolf
To Error is Human, To really foul things up Requires a Computer.

unknown as far as I know