Fine! I Give Up! Back troubles - RANT!!!

Kinda like a prayer chain ...
Crazy Healer Lady

Re: Fine! I Give Up! Back troubles - RANT!!!

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:28 pm

thank you so much, Sagewolf! I've got a heavy marble rolling pin that might do the trick.

I did go through a very large cleanse. Physical, emotional, spiritual, mental... And, coming out of it, I got to do five hours of intense energy work on my friend within six hours, so an hour break between. The funny part is, I was only tired at the end because it was 3am. My endurance is crazy right now. I feel brand new. That night also had myself and my two spiritual sisters/goddesses dancing a) the hokey pokey and b) around in a circle to tribal music. When we have the chance, you bet it'll be naked around a fire! Since that night, my back has been great. Still sore, but manageable. And yesterday, I had a fun experience with past lives and shapeshifting :badgrin:

CHL is brand new, on the mend, stronger than ever, and is glad to face the Shadow and have Heyokah play her tricks!

Oh yes! Come visit me on YouTube and check out my very very home-made videos... *cough* I like to pretend I have a show. It's so much fun putting these together, though!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

davisherm

Post by davisherm » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:15 am

I love the intro. It looks so professional. The first time I saw it, I was taken aback, thinking that I knew a TV personality!

And of course, the videos themselves are great. The apple pie! We're probably going to try that this weekend!
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:20 am

HA! Professional, it is not, but it is a lot of fun to put together. I can't wait to have a video camera in the house and not be using my digital camera! Thank you for your compliments, though! I'd love suggestions ;)

I have no idea where the food bit is taking me. I'm kind of along for the ride, if you know what I mean. It may trickle out by Spring, or it may absolutely bloom. Who knows. I'm sort of throwing it up to Spirit. Apparently Mexico has something to do with it, which both makes me nervous and excited.

Either way, everything with my back has been a marvellous journey so far. I don't recognize the woman in the mirror right now, except on a soul level where I say, "Oh, finally! Hello!" but she does not resemble the woman I saw three months ago.

I really have to thank Kitsune here, for inviting me to her handfasting. That entire trip changed me and was the catalyst for all of this. I remembered something interesting a few days ago. On the bus, I was sitting with my knees up. I was thinking, "This probably isn't good for my back. I wonder if it's possible to slip a di....zzzzzzz" O_O

Well, in just a few hours, I find out if that's the issue, for sure.
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

davisherm

Post by davisherm » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:39 am

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts.

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:45 pm

Thank you, Davish :hug:

Well, two prodtruding discs. That's the final say. Not pressing on the nerves, except after I've exerted myself quite a bit or the pain is very bad. Doc has given me another two months off. I think today's been acting up because I've had the mindset of "YAY Let's get rolling with the new CHL!" when I need to continue to rest a while longer. So that is my lesson for today. Rest. Rest, and not feel guilty.

I finally have a container for healing, though. :)

I love you all.
Crazy Healer Lady

white_harmony

Post by white_harmony » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:39 am

*insert happy dance here*

I'm so pleased for you honey!! It can only go up and up from here. I'll continue to keep you in my blessings and my thoughts my sweet. Look after yourself missy! Or I may just have to fly to Canada to make sure you do! lol

:hug:
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

davisherm

Post by davisherm » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:52 am

Well, slipped disc is something that's perfectly fixable without surgery so that's about the best news you could have gotten if you were going to get bad news.

Lots of rest, relaxation, and maybe a little energetic tug in the right direction should take care of you in short order.

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:25 pm

Well thank goodness it isn't something too awful.

Rest and imagine I am sending you raw vegan peanut butter frdige cookies (and grapes :P)

And the third video was good, that pie looked awesome! You get a little better each time.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27

Post by Lotus » Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:20 am

Now you know what it is and now you can heal. [-o<
Rest is a good thing right now.

BB
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

Crazy Healer Lady

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:17 am

Apparently my back hates it at work. So I am angry.

Today was my first day back, and first thing in, my back starts hurting more. In a few minutes, I start limping, which I haven't done in two months. People around me are pulling their hair out because no one made it in due to road conditions, CHWs are booking off so we have no one to staff clients, and everyone is asking me what I am doing today. I start helping where I can. I'm standing and sitting in all crazy positions to make the pain just :censored: stop, and my boss walks by, "That's not a good position, Jess!" "I can't sit straight, Pat!" My two hours of work/relearning is over, I'm hurting bad, and am so angry that my back is acting this way that I am sobbing and screaming at the universe all the way home.

Thirty minutes after I am home, the pain is 1/8 of what it was, though still tender.

Gee... Ya think I have some issues there??? :UT: :UT: :smt097 :gib: :chain: :minigun: :snipe:

I'm so angry that I thought I had my back worked out. Now I find out there's a whole nother onion underneath the layers of :censored: that I worked through and healed these last four months. So if you don't mind I'm going to beat the living tar out of my bed and actually express my anger for once, thx.

Thanks for the rant. I just needed to vent and have a witness to my angst.
Crazy Healer Lady

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:47 am

Vent any time my dear...that would be incredibly frustrating!
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Bandersnatch
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Bandersnatch » Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:32 pm

I'm so sorry - one step forward + two back = very frustrating.

Hope you feel better and find a way to work it out.

white_harmony

Post by white_harmony » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:07 am

Oh no sweetie! That's just ... I'd swear but I'll get in trouble lol. I can't believe it ... Rant as much as you want honey. Scream, yell, whatever you want, we'll always sit back and listen when you need us to.

I tell you what, first thing tomorrow, I'm gonna get back on the healing wagon and pull out what I can to help. We'll all have you up and running again in no time!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Feel better soon sweetie, and keep us updated!!
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:44 am

White_Harmony, I have to get my butt out to Australia, just to give you a hug. You are such an incredible person. All of you are, and I really appreciate all of the support.

I should give an update. My back is doing GREAT. Because: I'm quitting. I'm leaving my job. Not at once, but I'm only working about six to nine hours per week because of my back. Instead, I'm going to be doing extra-ing in movies (you may see a flash of red hair in the background of your next movie), and Canada Post work, which don't hurt my back. Temp jobs. The real excitement is these projects I have underway.

I'm going to be collecting food that would otherwise get composted from grocery stores (Save-on throws away perfectly good food, stuff that may have fallen and is not good to sell but great to eat), driving them out to Vancouver and surrounding areas, and giving it out in the "hot spots" of Commercial Drive and Hastings. I've been driving friends through that area one of them will have anxiety attacks. They have to close their eyes going through. (He's energy sensitive, empathetic, and has a good heart. Not a good combo in that area.) It literally feels like I'm in Dawn of the Dead. Everyone is sort of walking slow, some shooting up, some getting busted by cops, some fighting. This is every day, in broad daylight. Anyone see Batman Begins? Some streets are Gotham City, without the mob. And yet when you speak to these people, they are the kindest and most beautiful people. The fact is, THIS COULD BE ME. If anything in my life had been different, that could be me. I'm going to be wearing YTB gear, not to promote YTB, but to show that "Look. If you support me, this is what you're going to be seeing more of." I've been wanting to do this weekly even before I joined YTB.

My friend and I have become business partners. We're using YTB to get to big and small organizations that do a lot of travel for humanitarian work across the world.

We've also started something called Together Strong, which is still in its baby stages. It's a collection of home or small businesses in our area. Our big thing is, "Why support Superstore that is employing Jimmy for $8 so he has to work three jobs to make it through college, when you could support Jimmy's mother?" Why would you give your support to the big companies who's money is going somewhere across the country when you could support us and SEE the results of your support? Because if you support us, you know we'll support you. You see immediately what your money is going toward, like me driving that food out for people who need it, like Jimmy's mother who can afford to help send her son through college.

The great thing? My back doesn't hurt when I think of these things. I think I got too comfortable. Spirit has other plans for me. I made a vow years ago that I would do whatever it takes. I would be whoever I need to be to heal myself and the world, and I gave permission for my butt to be kicked into gear when need be. And boy did it get kicked, HARD.

And the great thing is, it's all working. All the pieces are falling into place. I've been hanging out with millionaires the last few weeks who donate their time and money to worthy causes. These are the millionaires you don't hear about. These are the guys that, when cities are flooding, they are in their cars risking arrest to go help people out of their homes. The great thing is, in a room of suits and ties, you don't feel out of place, because they treat you like family. They don't know you, you're not in their businesses, but they treat you like family, because you are a PERSON. They have actually been tremendous help in giving ideas and getting us motivated for these plans we've put into action. They are a great support system. And they CARE about us. One man, Esmon Evans, an amazingly inspirational man, was talking with Chris and I after his presentation. He looked Chris in the eye, hard, and asked, "You treat her well?"

I could go on forever about these people, about the projects we have in place, about the determination and fearlessness and passion that I experience in regard to this. I'm not settling anymore. I refuse to do nothing anymore. I refuse to sit and watch people around me - in my own city - freeze, starve, rob, shoot up, and beat up. I refuse to hear about villages in Africa with no wells and say, "Oh well. Nothing I can do." There is LOTS I can do if I just get off my butt and DO IT. I refuse to ask how someone is doing, holding the intention that they'll say, "Just fine," even though they're not. "Okay, how are you REALLY doing?" "You need help? Come meet me. I'll do what I can. If I can't help you, I'll show you someone who can."

This is about changing the world. This is about changing MY world. Living with integrity. Living with purpose. This is my passion, and my back is loving every second of it!
Crazy Healer Lady

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:50 am

You sound so refreshed, eenergised and happy! Best of luck in your new ventures. I think you are finding your Niche!
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)