angry shadow vs 'normal' shadow things

serious discussion on magick and energy usages in the world and affects.

Ever have to deal with angry spirits?

Yes
69%
No
15%
Sometimes
8%
All the time
8%

Total votes: 13

davisherm

Post by davisherm » Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:50 pm

I like to think that I'm out of the business of dealing with "The Creepy" as Sapphire calls them.

I haven't had to deal with anything malevolent in a long time, now. And Gods willing I won't have to ever again.

But I'm no stranger to this kind of stuff.

Somewhere there's a 'Creepy' post by Kobek that I posted some of my encounters in.

I keep saying that one of these days I'll write up a whole history, but I never seem to get around to it.
"I just want to play on my Panpipes..." Cake

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:25 pm

*sits closer*

I am very interested now!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:21 am

More, more! Davisherm! Tell us knowledge junkies more of your adventures!

Ok, update time, it's 3 am and the most that's going on is the cat pestering the fish. DARN IT!! Here I was all ready for a showdown and Cap'n Gorton's late! *annoyed sigh* I think I scared him off! heh :lol: I've been doing my house work, talking mostly to myself, and going over what would be the best words to use and basically preparing for the encounter and now he's nowhere the be seen! Big scaredy cat! I'll let you guys know more when I get more, if I get more!

Do spirits do that to you guys too? The whole stay for a week, freak you out, then just leave? What was the point of that?!?!?!? Grrrrrr! I'm miffed! If he doesn't show up by Sunday, I'm gonna spend half a day re-warding the apt. including salting the corners! I just have to be careful not to block out the other little critters.
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:28 am

Well, it IS all about intention.
I suggest that when you re-ward and salt you say directly that this is not to keep any good or neutral spirits from wandering in and out of their own accord. That is what I did with my wards, and so far no more bad guys but lots of visitors (although I'm still weird about walking through them at night).
Crazy Healer Lady

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27

Post by Lotus » Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:05 pm

I put up some new types of wards lately and it seems like something is trapped in one of them. :oops:
Yeah, I kind of think that my place is an intersection for creepies. Every time I throw something out something else comes in and sometimes multiple creepies will come. So, I constantly have to be up on keeping my wards. Arcanum Owl, My place reminds me of your ole creepy house.
I've also noticed that it is as if my place is pumped with lunar energy...not the good kind. Every time there is a full moon, blue moon, or anything strange and lunar something creepy happens and I get infested with creepies. It does not help too that I've pissed of Dejhote (Thoth) a lunar god for reasons unknown even to me. #-o

BB
Lotus[/list]
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:06 pm

Yikes!

How did you figure out you made him angry? (If you do not mind sharing because that gets personal...)
Crazy Healer Lady

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:26 pm

I for one am very interested to hear your story Lotus. Think about it, if it weren't so scary, having a god mad and all, it would be way cool!

To those of you with creepy houses and complain, you've got a creepy house, that's cool! It might be annoying to you, but how many other ppl get that much excitement out of their walls and hallways? Even I have to admit, Cap'n Gorton may be mad and tardy, but this is the first I've ever had this experience, and it's pretty cool! Besides, would you rather have a regular house? Do you think that you wouldn't find it boring after living in such a 'lively' house? Awe, it's cool and you know you wouldn't want it any other way. ;)

It's Saturday and I don't think he's gonna show, so I'm gonna pick up the house a little and re-ward.
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:00 am

If having to choose between a quiet house and a house full of angry spirits, I'd choose the quiet house. ;)

Especially since there is a baby in my ranks (well, toddler now).

But are houses ever completely quiet?
Crazy Healer Lady

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:38 pm

>__< Ok, well, you have a baby, but if it were just you and you had had 'interesting experiences' before, wouldn't a totally quiet house get boring? Isn't the cool and abnormal one of the reasons you didn't choose Xiananity? Well, that and the fact that Xiananity doesn't fill spiritual needs very well. :roll: Ok, so a house full of angry spirits wouldn't be too great, but the occasional wayward being is what makes the pagan ways unique! It adds spice to the everyday and reminds us of all sorts of important things. I learned stuff from the angry spirit I had. Like to not be bitter at things I can't fix or do anything about. I also learned that a better job on wardings would be good. lol :lol: I tend to procrastinate....alot.

Has anyone ever come across a spirit in their local mall or Wal-Mart or anything like that? Or is it usually houses?

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:00 pm

>__< Ok, well, you have a baby, but if it were just you and you had had 'interesting experiences' before, wouldn't a totally quiet house get boring?
:lol: :lol:

Yes

When we do our workings we call them in anyway, though. So, no empty quiet house remains so when a Pagan is living there! And if it is, they're not looking hard enough ;) Maybe not spirits but definately beings that at least show up when you're meditating and such.

But yes it would be very boring. 8-)
Crazy Healer Lady

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:28 pm

I like boring sometimes.

I am a giant chicken when it comes to that stuff. However it has been pretty neat getting to know the spirit world.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Rockhopper
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Rockhopper » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:52 pm

To forgotten oceans' question: Those who fight the good fight during the day, by going to work, going to school, resisting the maniac who cut you off on the freeway, often need a stable life on the home front.

That's how I see it.

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:46 am

Ok,ok, so maybe spirits in the hallway isn't the best, but it could be worse. Yeah, I guess after a stressful day, a quiet house would be nice, but it still keeps life interesting. Without the occasional spirit or shadow or whatever, I'd get bored, but that's just me. ;)

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:22 pm

That's when you throw up your hand at the "Oooooooo"ing ghost in the hallway and yell, "I'm just NOT in the mood!"

Works, kinda, actually O_O

I love having spirits come around, but not the bad guys. They make things a little interesting and teach you lots, but I like "socializing" with spirits when I go on my little Journeys and my Guides, and not having them disturbing things. Bugs the heck out of me if I have to constantly rehang a picture. Or when my sword falls off the wall and the sheath breaks!! :cry: :cry: It was a cheap wooden sheath but I loved it! It's split right in two under my altar.
Crazy Healer Lady

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:47 pm

*GASP!!!!* Oh NO they didn't!! If a spirit broke any thing on my dresser top, I'd have to open a big can of astral whoop-a$$!!!! Have you tried super glue? How about wood glue? Don't forget to use rubber bands to hold it together. ;)