angry shadow vs 'normal' shadow things

serious discussion on magick and energy usages in the world and affects.

Ever have to deal with angry spirits?

Yes
69%
No
15%
Sometimes
8%
All the time
8%

Total votes: 13

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:50 pm

I should glue it together but I am afraid that I'd do a bad job.

And it was my fault.
Swords in a healing room???? Gah. lol. This was a time when they were knocking things off walls to get my attention, and I should have known... I put them up to help me to re-approach my warrior side (that has been suppressed since sanity came back, about 3-4 yrs). Bad move :lol:

And when I saw it before it dropped it looked a little strange. I thought, "I should take that down. It doesn't fit right here." I turned, and then heard, "CRACK!" lol
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

auramoonsongs
Level 3
Level 3

Post by auramoonsongs » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:33 pm

As a couple of you know my house is well on a witch burning site and I have only come across one bad spirit but i know there are others in the house, my nan always said i was sensitive and she is right, I know when they are there and sometime see them, I love the fact they are there, one spirit saved my life.
I was just about to cross the road about six months ago when I was pulled back onto the pavement, I turned round but there was nothing there, I turned back to the road to see this car screeching round the corner, If I hadn't been pulled back I would of ended up under the car.

aura moonsongs
blessed be

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:51 pm

Wow neat story ^__^ Very glad you did not end up under the car, and that you are alive and well.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

auramoonsongs
Level 3
Level 3

Post by auramoonsongs » Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:42 am

I still can't believe that I was saved by someone my mom said it was my nan as the day before when I walked past my mom she said I smelt like roses but as I said nan hasn't been near me before it's usually my auntie Gloria she smells of lavender and I hate it she usually follows me.

aura moonsongs
blessed be

Arcanum Owl
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Arcanum Owl » Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:29 pm

A family can't live with em, can't kill as they'll come back and follow you around asking "Why did you kill me?"
LOL

In regards to a quiet house, I find it's me or White_Harmony are the reasons for things coming around. Some of the "nasties" as you guys call em, I can lay at one old "friend"'s feet. :evil:

Oh well my house, my reality, my rules :lol: :lol: They tend not to like that.
"Project what you are and what you feel, not what you think!" - quoted from yours trully.

auramoonsongs
Level 3
Level 3

Post by auramoonsongs » Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:15 am

I'm moving house in a few weeks and I've already sent my shamen round to check out the house I don't mind having guest's in the house but nice ones not ones that try to throttle me in the middle of the night.

aura moonsongs
blessed be

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27

Post by Lotus » Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:26 am

[quote="forgotten oceans"]I for one am very interested to hear your story Lotus. Think about it, if it weren't so scary, having a god mad and all, it would be way cool!

quote]

Umm, not cool at all. Seriously, I have to re-ward my place every night. I've had to do shadow work to hide from him. You will be tormented for days your home pumped with creepies. One way to put it is like correlating Thoth to a mob boss. Its as if sometimes he has a hit out on me in the metaphysical world. Other deities will not listen to you either because they do not want to deal with Thoth or they consider you *his* property.
He sends disruptions to my life that make it difficult to protect myself. He will annoy people around me where out of the blue some stranger for no reason is screaming at me.
(forgive grammatical errors...I wrote this quickly)

BB
Lotus
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:45 pm

O__o Ok, that's really scary! Now I'm worried about you. I will keep you in my prayers. Would you be so kind as to tell us your story so no one else does the same? If not that's ok too, just wondering. So you've been on your own since your D-day? No deity at all will help?!?!? I wish the best for you. :hug:
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27

Post by Lotus » Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:12 am

Yes, there is many reasons to why this is happening. For one mostly this is all due to my own stupid fault. This situation is a testament to my own foolishness. :-(
To give you the skinny of it:

For reasons unknown to me I was called out to by this Deity. Via research It seemed that having a relationship with the Egyptian pantheon would fulfill what the universe had in store for me. I sought knowledge and wisdom and it is my strong feeling that he guided me to learn magick. The path that I have taken was/is greatly influenced by Thoth.
For a time, I promised my devotion to him and made him my patron Deity. Hence, why he feels that I belong to him. Within time this Deity had become selfish and possessive and so I tried to *leave* so to speak. This Deity in my opinion crossed some lines that I was not willing to stand for. There is something from me that he wants whether it be *me* I don't know.

BB
Lotus

forgotten oceans
Level 17
Level 17

Post by forgotten oceans » Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:49 am

O__o Hey,.... Lotus.... that's creepy!!! Your God scares me...... When I finally get my house and yard, I'm planting a blessings bush for you, till then, candles will have to work. Unless I just go potted, but I like natural bushes instead, they seem to do better. Anyways, I'm genuinely concerned for you, I'm glad you stood up to him and all, good on you, but I'm worried. And no other deity will help?!?!? That just sounds crazy and mobish.... and I thought it was only the Fae. Um, so is he gonna be mad for forever, or just a few years, or has he said? Wow, I have to admit, I'm in awe of you! You stood up to a god! I get pretty brave when it comes to ppl, but I don't think I'd step to a god. Lotus, your grand kids are gonna make you into a legend! I can hear it now..."Oh yeah, well my Grams took on the god Thoth, and won! So there, what's yours done?!?" It's a pretty cute visual in my head.... But, um, yeah, kudos and blessings, Lotus.
Maybe now you're starting to understand that while I may have been born predispositioned to be pretty batty, my parents saw to it that it was a certainty and completely unavoidable. -Me

Lotus
Level 27
Level 27

Post by Lotus » Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:58 am

No worries, I'll be fine.
Many people would say that I was crazy for even knowing that he was angry. It took me some time to figure things out. :oops: #-o
As for becoming a legend, nah, I don't think so.....I'm not the only one in history to have ever pissed off a god/goddess.

BB
Lotus