new to pagan

The Pagan Library Guest Book
im1975

new to pagan

Post by im1975 » Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:08 pm

im new to the pagan religion and would like to find more on the history and what other think or believe

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:05 pm

Sorry, dear, You'll have to be more specific or you'll end up with posts a mile long.
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Stormy

Post by Stormy » Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:54 am

Must agree on that point - we are all more than happy to answer questions and help point you towards any info you may need, but paganism is a vast subject. If you can give us a little more specifics? For instance, do you want to know about a specific Goddess or God, or what Goddesses/Gods we each believe in? Do you want to know about cirlce casting, etc.
Look forward to helping you :)

Stormy
Stormy ~~}~}-:>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Debbrah

Post by Debbrah » Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:40 am

And for history, what part are you looking for? A history of non-judeo/christian/islamic religion? Neo-paganism?

I won't try to explain what I think in general... It would crash the board... not enough space :P

I know when you are new the hardest thing to do is figure out what the questions you want to ask are (not knowing enough to know that the simple little question is a big one with a few billion refining answers.) Don't take it badly if for a while it seems like we mostly ask for more specifics... means we are trying to answer the question you are trying to ask rather than an off the cuff pat anser.
"There's not much that's contrary to nature if you just know how to coax her along a little."- Mad Amos Malone (A. D. Foster)