Hello

The Pagan Library Guest Book
Rissa
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

Post by Rissa » Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:10 am

hello,

I wish I'd have visited this part of the forum first. hehe. that way my first post would have been a "hiya" one.

I have really enjoyed looking through the forums and the multitude of information that's on the site. It's very well done and people here treat others with kindness, consideration and tolerance.

I'm a 35 year old mom. married for Ooohhh. (ok ok, i forget sometimes because it feels like forever. lol) 11 years. I've been Pagan in my beliefs since I was in grade school but I didn't start serious study and real commitment until about 4 years ago. (wow has it been that long?) There's always so much to learn. When I'm lucky I'll stumble across a site like this one with wonderful people that are really an inspiration.

My first post was actually one of looking for other area Pagans to interact with. I live in the country in a small (bible-thumping type town). It has been very trying at times. At some point I'd have liked to join a circle or coven if they'd have me. However, here, it may be virtually impossible.

Well, thanks for your patience. (I tend to rattle on and on at times). Hope to learn more about you all and thank you for the great site! :-)

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:23 am

Welcome
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:18 am

Welcome!!!

I'm suddenly excited. Why? LOL. Maybe I just love newbies!

Enjoy your stay here! I sure am.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:58 pm

Welcome to the group.
Blessings
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)