Good Information or Not?

We have a large directory of links and more being submitted all the time. Here we can discuss those submissions.
PassionatePhoenix
Level 1
Level 1

Good Information or Not?

Post by PassionatePhoenix » Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:20 am

This is a site I stumbled upon yesterday...I haven't read much of it....but since I am a beginner to this....I was hoping for some insight into whether any of you thought it was correct information ;)

http://www.angelfire.com/realm2/amethys ... links.html

Kystar
Level 57
Level 57
Zodiac: Cancer

Post by Kystar » Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:21 pm

Honestly, I couldn't FIND any info on that site with half-loaded pics and uber-loads of graphics.

Sites that embellish their backgrounds so much might also embellish their words. Stick to actual reference sites. Have you poked around in the Articles section of the Library yet?
You say "Witch" like it's a bad thing!

Crazy Healer Lady
Zodiac: Libra

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:56 pm

Still forming my opinion, but particularly I like her talk on menstruation. The "Blood Mysteries - Introduction."

The herbs bit is pretty good, except this remark:
Ginger
indigestion, migraine, bring on overdue period. (Warning: avoid eating ginger in significant quantities if pregnant)
That is archaic and should be updated. You could drink 10 cups of ginger tea a day while pregnant and it will not effect the fetus at all, only help the mother's morning sickness. :evil:

The part on auras and their colours is also very interesting. I like how the idea of what black and brown and such are is not "death and dirt" but a deeper meaning such as confusion.

Overall, I like it. Really, I do. The more I read the more I like. A lot of time and effort was put into it. I'll be saving this to my favourites and browsing it over the next few months. Thanks for putting it up. Should be interesting.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG