How can anyone SAY that?!?!

Welcome to Fundies! Here you can discuss, vent about, or bash fundamentalists of all persuasions. That means pagan fundies, too.
MaryE101
Level 2
Level 2

Post by MaryE101 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:04 pm

That stuff is aweful!!! And rings WAY to close to home! :cry:

One of my best friends is openly non-Christain and was Wiccan at the time she switched to my school a couple of years ago. All the kids in here class ostricized her, refused to talk to her at all, yelled absenities at her, and I know if they hadn't been so terrified she'd turn them into "anything unnatural" they'd have gotten physical She still has it rough now, although that's kinda because she going through a really clean version of a Satanist phase...but you get mt point.

Those quotes are scarily familar. :-(

Mary E
"Our strength is often composed of the weaknesses we're damned if we're going to show." - Mignon McLaughlin

underlilith
Level 8
Level 8

Post by underlilith » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:03 am

It sounds like my mom and my step-dad went on there and put in a few quotes... not a good thing...
"What is a god but a man who weilds the power of chaos?" - Peter Carroll

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:11 am

Seriously, I never ask how anyone can say that stuff, I just try not to be suprised any more at human depravity.

I just sit back and let it be, and when people like that talk to me...I smile and nod.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)