Fundie Photos...

Welcome to Fundies! Here you can discuss, vent about, or bash fundamentalists of all persuasions. That means pagan fundies, too.
Seawitch
Level 1
Level 1
Zodiac: Aries

Fundie Photos...

Post by Seawitch » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:19 am

Photo removed by moderator Ragnar.

Reason given below.

My apologies.

Have you got any photos of fundies in action? This is me with fundie pickets at Witchfest International in Croydon, the event has always drawn them funny or unfunny each year.......

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70
Zodiac: Capricorn

Re: Fundie Photos...

Post by Kitsune » Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:12 pm

Wish I had some to post... But Alberta doesn't have many, and without a car they're nearly impossible to get to... That's an awesome picture of you though... Maybe I'll find some at our Pagan Pride festival in Sept this year! :badgrin:
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Ragnar

Re: Fundie Photos...

Post by Ragnar » Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:29 am

Sorry people. This could lead to prosecution under the ""Datenschütz" (Data protection, which covers photographs of people published without their permision), and the data protection act which does the same in the U.K. Also the E.U has it's own laws relating.

We do not want to see Libs getting done.

I must, close this topic and edit out the photo.

Again, sorry, but it IS the law.

It has recently been stregthened by the neo nazis here in Germany that did similar, with intent to caue the people shown problems with local neo nazis.

I REALISE that you, Seawitch, do NOT mean to do that, but "intent" is NOTORIOUSLY difficult to DISPROVE in court.

WHO WOULD ONLY BE TOO OVERJOYED AT LANDING A DIRECT HIT ON A PAGAN WEB SITE.