Psychics

Fakes, Scam-artists, leaches - all those, in the community and out, who give us a bad name. Yes, yu can be Pagan and a Skeptic at the same time.
MichaelSr77
Level 1
Level 1
Zodiac: Aries

Psychics

Post by MichaelSr77 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:18 am

Psychics are not in control of themselves all of the time. I know, I experience the rift of emotion sometimes that is channeled through me from an unknown sorcerer. (Source) My AA Friends would just tell me that I don't know what feeling feels like so I am overreacting. However I am growing more aware of the ultra universal changes that are changing right here in our world right in front of our very eyes. The world has gone madd it would seem but since when is that a new thing. The world has always been upset and in turmoil. We hold in to what we got and try to manipulate it where we can but we ain't all that Maam... When I think of what O am capable of accomplishing even by myself I am amazed at just how nmuch I can get done and to what lengths I will go to get it done. Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam - (I Will Either Find A Way Or I Will Make One)

Pychics just get the tinglies when something is wrong or out of place. They are in tune with themselves on a massive magnitudal level. The Tarot Cards Say IK am Probably A Little Insightful and Wise. But I know I am a Fool So Maybe I am Wise.

MichaelSr77