The Pagan Library Guest Book
- Level 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:23 pm
- Location: Glasgow KY
Blessed Be all my brothers and sisters i am new to the board and thought i would say hi and hope to have lots of good reading and help with new ideas and all well chat with you all soon.
No matter how dark the soul is there is still light in it
- Posts: 457
- Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 1:16 pm
- Location: Glasgow, KY
hey everyone, look its my roommate!! So that means be nice to him, hes here to learn and hang out and um chat and stuff,.... yeah.
Nice to have you on the board finally roommie!
- Level 22
- Posts: 650
- Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2003 7:42 am
- Location: Florida
I knew when I saw where he was from that he must be a friend of yours Wbdsgnr. Welcome Exegi!
"Love like you've never been hurt."
- Posts: 733
- Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:11 pm
- Location: Pittsburgh Area, PA
Welcome to the boards - it's about time LOL
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
- Level 27
- Posts: 782
- Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 9:47 am
- Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Hello, It is good to hear a new person's voice on the boards.
I have not been the same since that house fell on my sister.
- Level 5
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:14 am
- Location: Bakersfield Ca.
Not all who wander are lost-Tolkien
Religion is like a finger pointing to the moon, we must not get so involved in the finger that we forget where it points.
- Level 4
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 9:11 am
- Location: Bakersfield, California
Any friend of Wb is a friend of mine. Merry Meet!
" Drive my dead thoughts over the universe like withered leaves to quicken a new birth!" -Shelley's Ode to the West Wind
Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet again and may the god's perserve the craft
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests