Hi, everybody.

The first stop if you're just starting out or just don't know where to go.
Mephisto
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, everybody.

Post by Mephisto » Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:48 am

Hi everyone, just stopping by to introduce myself. My name is Ryan, and I'm still a highschool student. Senior this year :badgrin:

I'm looking to learn more about the pagan religions. As of now, I'm interested in Druidry and Wicca. I still don't know squat about either of them, but during the night when the 'rents are asleep, I'm online learning as much as I can. They don't approve. I also found a few good books on Wicca.

Again, just stopping by to say hello!

Crazy Healer Lady

Re: Hi, everybody.

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:16 am

Hello and welcome!! Many of us started where you are, discovering what we could while unapproving parents slept. Follow your soul and you can't go wrong. No one path is right, and I wish that you find what you seek.

Take a look around the boards :)
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Kitsune
Level 70
Level 70

Post by Kitsune » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:43 am

Welcome. I was lucky that way... I could simply disasemble my reasons for each of the changes I made... Lots of Candles were "my natural hobby" and insense was "something very relaxing that I love the smell of"...

Mind you, this is really edging on lying, so I don't suggest it to others... The don't ask, don't answer that you're doing is probally the best decision for now, especially since you're not sure these paths are the ones you wish to follow.

I hope we'll be able to answer any questions you may have. There was a site out there, I mentioned it on the e-sites once that offered a free online course in Wicca... I'll do a quick search and see if I can find you the link... Or at least bump the post up so that you can find it easily (without offering illegal irritating WoW stuff while doing it :lol: )

Well, I was going to bump the other one, but couldn't bring myself to, so I simply edited this one...

http://www.magickaschool.com/

Here's the site!
Trying to create a world, even in words, is good occupational therapy for lunatics who think they're God, and an excellent argument for Polytheism. -S.M. Stirling

http://www.bamatthews.comThe Writings and Musings of B.A. Matthews

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:55 am

Welcome and feel free to ask if you need clarification on anything. We are a pretty informed bunch.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)