Rant Time!

Rumor, gossip, nonsense... all the things we love. This area is auto-pruned for topics over 21 days.
Earth Daughter
Level 2
Level 2

Rant Time!

Post by Earth Daughter » Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:23 pm

It's amazing how quickly some people can annoy you!
Out at the barn where my horse lives there is a really annoying, ignorant, close-minded, why-won't-you go-away old cowboy. I REALLY dislike him.
Today I was cleaning a cut on the inside of my horses leg (this requires leaning infront of the other leg and putting yourself in position for a very painful kick) and I was wiping the cut when he comes over grabs the hose, says something along the lines of 'move it' and sprays my horse with the hose full blast. MY HORSE HATE WATER! I WAS LUCKY THAT SHE TOLERATED HAVING ME RUN A TRICKLE OF WATER ON HER IN THE FIRST PLACE! When she tried to move away, my dad, who was holding the lead rope let her (We don't like this guy to begin with and if we needed his help we would ask for it) so he yells "jerk the chain don't let herf do that". ITS NOT HIS HORSE! Thank goodness he actually left when my dad asked him to. (So you don't think I'm being oversensitive we have a history, ofr example he told the owner that if he was in charge he would have kicked us out already because we don't take care of our horse, but what he doesnt know is that she has had at leaste three vet visits, two different medications, her vaccinations and three dewormers in the last month!)
He just doesnt get that we don't need his help and if we did we would ask for it!
But on the bright side he has until the end of the month to be gone. This is the 4th place he's been kicked out of, because he's a jerk, and no one likes him).
:rock: :banghead: :violent3: :tfrag: :rip: :snipe: :trans: :chain: :gib: :flak: :enforcer: :smt078 :smt067 :smt068 :smt070 :smt071 :smt063 :smt065 :angry5: :angry4: :smt097
okay I think that I feel better now.
Sorry for the bad grammar.
Blessed be.
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:29 pm

That is so dangerous!!!

I love my horses. One is butter for me, the other is an Arab mare with a white streak on her belly (gooooooood blood) and blue around her eyes (wild spirit). Horse lovers will know what I mean here. She's wild. If anyone had done this to me or my horse, I'm sorry, but no one could hold me from kicking them where the &%$*ing lights don't shine, and I'm not a violent person. I'd rather yell, turn away, or ignore the situation when I can, but GR!!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:02 am

Why would he spray it if you are there?

Is he trying to kill you? The horses at our barn hated being sprayed. We had to sponge bath them to cool them down.

I am glad he is getting kicked out, jerks should not be allowed to work with animals.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Stormy

Post by Stormy » Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:50 am

Sounds like a total idiot to me - I grew up working around horses with my sister (she worked at a race track as a trainer) - what he did would have earned him a punch in the face from my sister any day.
Stormy ~~}~}-:>
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

morgana
Level 22
Level 22

Post by morgana » Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:53 pm

I agree, don't mess with the horses, or be prepared for the butt-kicking of a lifetime!! I used to have a horse, and if anyone had done something like that to my baby, heaven help them! :evil:
"Love like you've never been hurt."

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:54 pm

My Grandfather had a horse given to him, called Solomon. This was a semi gelding and was a viscious ba****d. He taught me to treat horses with cautious respect though.

morgana
Level 22
Level 22

Post by morgana » Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:03 am

Umm Ragnar, how is it anatomically possible for a horse to be a semi-gelding?? Did they only take one? Lol...

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:13 am

They did enough damage to stop him being active, but not enough for him to want to do something about it.

Earth Daughter
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Earth Daughter » Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:21 am

Isn't it ocmforting to know how many times vets will mess up that kind of surgery? The lady who owns the barn were my horse lives was telling me that there was a horse that used to board there and the vet messed up and well I'm pretty sure that he was a gelding after that, but he was seriously ill after that for a loooooong time. Good vets seem to be few and far between, *says prayer of thanks for finding current vet who actually calls back, doesn't throw everything imaginable in the medication and still claim he knows whats wrong, actually figured out how to get rid of the fungus-possibly-mites on my horses legs....* Its nice to have a good vet when your horse seeems to enjoy injuring herself so she doesn't have to work:roll:.
Blessed Be.

high-tech redneck
Level 4
Level 4

i'm with you .

Post by high-tech redneck » Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:43 am

morgana wrote:I agree, don't mess with the horses, or be prepared for the butt-kicking of a lifetime!! I used to have a horse, and if anyone had done something like that to my baby, heaven help them! :evil:
me and you are seeing eye to on this sister. :-D
nobody misstreat's a horse or other animal.
May the sacred mother hold you and keep you safe always.
http://www.myspace.com/bckwoods

Earth Daughter
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Earth Daughter » Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:42 am

Just a little update, as of the end of the month he will be gone (he sold his horse and then lied about it because he wanted the 2 horse discount, despite the fact that he only owns 1 horse and this was the last straw for the owners). As this is the 4th place that he has gotten kicked out of, he is going to have a really fun time finding a new barn to torment. And yet I still find myself planning a Yipee-he's-gone party, perhaps not the best karma to be racking up, but I think it's justified. And aparently I didn't even see the bad side of him.
And on a completely different note, they got cows (Scottish Highland) at the farm now. They're so fuzzy!!
Blessed be.

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:07 am

Glad he is gone!

Aww come on. When the idiot receptionist finally quits or gets fired (highly unlikely, as the boss kisses her ___) at my old job, there will be a HUGE party! and I will plan it!

You're celebrating, and that's okay. You're not harming anyone. It's not good to indulge in negativity like this, but hey, we can't be perfect all the time!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:33 pm

Meh Party away,
It isn't bad karma, that would be if you threw the party while he was still there.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Earth Daughter
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Earth Daughter » Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:45 pm

How about as he pulls out of the driveway? ;)
Blessed be.

morgana
Level 22
Level 22

Post by morgana » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:56 pm

LOL, pulls out of the driveway is just as good as gone to me, have fun! :-D