Hello there all

The first stop if you're just starting out or just don't know where to go.
eugeneli
Level 1
Level 1

Hello there all

Post by eugeneli » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:18 am

I am obviously new to this wonderful site. I like so many others I have just been reading in this section, found this site while looking for knowledge! I met a wonderful woman and my other and better half not that long ago and she will be joining me here in Australia in approximately 4-5 weeks and we shall be handfasted under the bblue moon on December 31st. A wonderful and blessed day it will be! Sorry to be so long winded! I just have been reading about hers and your craft for some time so that I have a better understanding of what makes her the person she is! She is the greatest blessing ever bestowed on my humble life. I look forward to reading and learning from you all. ELI :hug:
I was looking for my soul mate and behold I found the other half of my soul!

Crazy Healer Lady

Re: Hello there all

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:26 am

Hello and welcome!

That is very sweet that you are learning about your love's spirituality. Congratulations on your engagement and soon wedding. What do you believe? Go ahead and ask any questions. We're good folk and are happy to answer and help with what we can.
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Willow
Level 86
Level 86

Post by Willow » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:34 am

Welcome in, I read some of your posts and look forward to more!
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

eugeneli
Level 1
Level 1

Post by eugeneli » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:31 am

Thank you Willow, I always try not to disappoint. I will apologise now for being a bit boring as I tend to rattle on about my favourite topic which is of course Genia(pronounced GINA) but the impact she has had and the sense of belonging and of being worthwhile she has brought to my life is incredible! After being lost and feeling so alone for so long I can now understand what the word happiness actually means! See I told you my fav. subject! But lastly I will share a little verse I penned that expresses my feelings about her, may your day be as blessed as mine! :hug:

I have a thought, it is of you
and a warmth I feel in knowing you
at times when low it lifts my soul
and keeps my spirit forever whole

When I am and often so low
my words from you so easily flow
flow to my mind in a loving purr
like a beast in burden just to care

Of care and hope that I can spout
and feel your whisper coming out
to warm my very being so
so much that I could weep

And in this mood you come and go
and keeps my heart in a happy glow
to fill my needs in my sad throws
and raise me to where only angels go!
I was looking for my soul mate and behold I found the other half of my soul!