Hello!

The first stop if you're just starting out or just don't know where to go.
ostara.fire
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

Post by ostara.fire » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:22 am

Hey y'all!

I'm glad to be here! I'm not new to the craft but new here. I am a solitary practitioner but sometimes I need a little help and guidance from brothers and sisters of the craft. When I am able to get it all together I will go to the appropriate topic and let-er-rip! Right now, I just wanted to say hello get to know everyone. If you have any questions, don't ever hesitate to ask them.

I am wife to an atheist (he's magical anyway hmmmm, =P~ ). He has 5 children, two from his first marriage ages 21 and 19 and three from his second marriage (that ex is the source of my "discomfort") ages 13, 11, and 8. I have two ages 19 and 15. My 15 year old son is a practitioner as well and I teach him what I can. We live in the mountain region of the US with two dogs, a cat and two fish tanks. My husband and I are looking forward to the day when we can take up and move into and RV and travel the country without being tied down. We have 9 years, 7 months, and 9 days to go (did I mention that the mother of his youngest is the source of my trauma?). As soon as that day comes, we'll be rid of her! Yipppee!! Party time!!! :-({|= outtahere: :axe: \:D/ In the meantime, I must commit myself to being the best mother those girls will have because their mom is a little screwed in the head!!

Thanks for letting me vent a little. I look forward to many long and educational conversations!!! :GHug:

Ostara Fire
Ostara Fire

Max
Level 11
Level 11

Re: Hello!

Post by Max » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:58 am

Welcome Ostara Fire. Aren't families complicated :-) Looking forward to reading your posts.
"I am not young enough to know everything." Oscar Wilde

white_harmony

Post by white_harmony » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:21 pm

Welcome to the boards! :-D
~ The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death ~

Crazy Healer Lady

Post by Crazy Healer Lady » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:50 pm

Hello and welcome!
Crazy Healer Lady
Health and happiness to you!

The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. -CWG

Moonchyld
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Moonchyld » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:14 pm

Hello, welcome, and lol at the kid thing
You call me a witch like it's a bad thing. :3