A Cult-Hunter Looks At Christianity
- When you enter some Catholic churches, you are confronted by a graphic representation of Jesus, nailed to a cross, bleeding, suffering, and then you are told that He went to this death of His own free will! You read about Saints that whipped themselves; that wore hair shirts to abuse their bodies. You even see, in this modern age, the Penitentes of Mexico and New Mexico who continue this practice, even going so far as to crucify themselves, men and women! People who walk to a "holy" shrine on their knees, doing possible permanent damage to themselves, are lauded for having performed a "holy" act! Children are beaten, starved, tortured and otherwise seriously harmed by members of this cult following the Biblical admonition "Speare the rod and spoil the child." There are also innumerable cases of the denial of blood transfusions, denial of public education, and denial of * any * modern medical treatment, all in the name of this cult's beliefs. Does Christianity preach a form of sado-masochism? If it does, it is a dangerous cult indeed!
- This ritual of "Holy Communion" or the "Lord's Supper" has some overtones that bother any right-thinking person. After all, the worshippers are told that they are eating the "Body and Blood of our Saviour, Jesus Christ!" Can it be very far from * ritual * cannibalism to * real * cannibalism? This cult seems more and more dangerous!
- The pre-occupation of some sects of Christianity with "demons" and "devils" and "evil spirits" that, in their minds, seem to inhabit the whole Universe, ready at the slightest opportunity to "possess" the bodies and minds of humans, reeks of Diabolism! The more extreme sects even seem to believe that this "Devil" is some sort of anti-God that has * all * power over the world. Can it be a very great step from being so preoccupied with devils to the actual worship of them? One should worry about this!
- One sect of Christianity, the Roman Catholic Church, actually LOCKS UP young girls (and older women) and forbids them contact with the world, forbids them marriage, and tells them it is a "sin" to think of men in a sexual manner, and that they will "burn in 'hell' " if they do so. Such single-sex, enforced groupings of people (similar to secular prisons) are always hotbeds of deviant behavior. The same sect forbids marriage to its priests, and thereby perhaps encourages the many, many DOCUMENTED cases of its priests molesting young boys. One of its major past leaders (called "Apostles"), Saul of Tarsus, a.k.a. "Saint Paul," was known for his hatred of women, and he seems to be the major theoretician of many of the "Fundamentalist" sects of the cult. Can it be that Christianity actually * encourages * homosexuality, while preaching the opposite?
- One sect, the "Jehovah's Witnesses," refuses allegiance to their country! They will not salute the flag, nor will they serve in the Armed Forces! The "Social Gospel," a take-from-the-rich propaganda pitch, is preached all over Third World nations, subverting their governments! Can it be that Christianity encourages the "One World" viewpoint of certain radical political groups?
- The sexual behavior of its leaders has been well documented, from "Popes" (the leader of the Roman Catholic sect) to Aimee Semple Macpherson, to Jimmy Swaggert. One wonders about such leaders being placed in positions of command over our young people. How many innocents have been defiled by such persons? One wonders!
- In the Middle Ages, priests actually said "Masses" to impose death spells on humans. Is such ritual being practiced today? We will probably never know, because secrecy in such groups would be assumed as * very * tight. As so many law-enforcement officers seem to be Christian, and many of the European governments are enthralled by this cult, we will probably * never * be able to find out the truth of this.
- At every Christian service, donations from the membership is encouraged, and, as most such donations are done publicly, "peer-pressure" to give large amounts of money is very high, and a feeling of guilt over * not * contributing could lead to psychotic episodes! The cult's attitude towards sexual feelings, that even * looking * at a person with even the tiniest feeling of "lust" is a "sin," is so rigid as to exclude at least 99 percent of the World's population from "Heaven" and thereby lead to irreconcilable guilt feelings on the part of the "sinners!" Could it be that many of the modern world's psychiatric problems can be traced to the beliefs of this cult?
- The intolerant behavior of Christianity is also well-documented in history, with its pogroms of Jews, burning of witches, Crusades against Islam, culture destruction and outright genocide in the Pacific islands and Central and South America, and hatred of anything that is not "Christian." This has even extended to disruption of non-Christian religious services, and violent behavior that is touted as simple "civil disobedience." Can such past behavior repeat itself? History shows it does.
- Proselytization, or the "conversion" of new members to the cult, is carried on in any number of ways, both with subtle blandishments and by outright fear and threats. To watch and listen to some street-preachers is an education in the use of fear-inducing technique, and also of individual and mass hysteria similar to that induced by Adolf Hitler and Joseph Goebells! Why do these preachers do their best to induce such mass hysteria? One could ask the same question about Hitler and Goebells, and maybe get the same answer!
If your child, or a member of your family, is involved with this cult, * please * seek help NOW!
The author wishes to thank the publishers of "File 18," and all the other cult-hunters and watchers out there, for their good and constant demonstrations of the techniques used in this article.
Kindly Pagans, White Supremacists Hold Dueling Gatherings In Southern State Park
Keep the Faith
Young black women are leaving Christianity and embracing African witchcraft
Atlanta Church Hires Psychic Medium to Minister to Congregation
The princess of Norway and her shaman lover
Religion News Service
Getting in on - and tossed out of - the Satanist Temple joke - Religion News Service