The Do's and Don'ts Of Witches
The Witches Of Salem
- Witches Do Not do evil. Witches believe evil is against the Universal Law. Witches believe evil is eventually returned to the sender.
- Witches Do Not worship Satan. Witches do not have any "Satan", demons, or devils in their belief system.
- Many Witches Do wear black. Black is not an evil color. Clergy of other religions wear black without criticism, although they have forgotten why. Black is the culmination of all things on the material plane. It absorbs light and energy, and helps Witches to be more psychic. White is the combination of all light frequencies, and Witches wear white at funerals to reflect the light and energy of the one who's died.
- Witches Do Not have evil characteristics as portrayed in fairy tales, such as green faces, warts on noses, crooked teeth, stringy hair, or a cackle-like laugh. Witches are of all ages, and are of ordinary appearances. Witches can be both male and female. A male Witch is NOT a "warlock", (a term which means "traitor" and was used by the Christian Church). He is a Witch.
- Witches Do Not ride on broomsticks. They find it much easier to use modern transportation.
- Witches Do use spells. A "spell" is a thought projection used to produce a desired result. Christians use prayer to achieve the same results.
- Witches Do use magic wands. Magic wands are much like "divining rods", and are used for the purpose of directing energy.
- Witches Do use the natural psychic ability that all human beings possess. Witches use these abilities to heal, and to improve their surroundings.
- Witches Do use WITCHCRAFT as a science, art, and religion, and use their knowledge and abilities in harmony with the Universe and Nature around them. as a science they use their psychic abilities, as a religion by personifying Nature as a Goddess and God, and as an art by using magic to beautify.
- Witches Do wear a Pentacle, which is a five-pointed star in a circle, with the single-point upwards. The five points stand for the four elements of Earth, Air, Fire, and Water, and the top point for the Divine Spirit.
~~Bright Blessings To All~~
Kindly Pagans, White Supremacists Hold Dueling Gatherings In Southern State Park
Keep the Faith
Young black women are leaving Christianity and embracing African witchcraft
Atlanta Church Hires Psychic Medium to Minister to Congregation
The princess of Norway and her shaman lover
Religion News Service
Getting in on - and tossed out of - the Satanist Temple joke - Religion News Service