Does any of this sound familiar around here ???
- In the beginning there was the Plan.
- The plan was based on a set of Assumptions.
- And the Assumptions were without substance.
- And thus the Plan could not be sustained.
- And therefore darkness was upon the face of the Workers who are charged with carrying out the plan.
- And they spoke among themselves, saying, "This plan: It is a crock of sh*t, and it stinks of same."
- And the Workers went unto their Supervisors and said, "It is a pail of dung, and we cannot live with the smell."
- And the Supervisors went unto their Managers, saying, "It is a container of excrement, and it is very strong, such that none may abide by it."
- And the Managers went unto their Directors, saying, "It is a vessel of fertilizer, and none are able to abide its strength."
- And the Directors spoke among themselves, saying to one another, "It contains that which aids plant growth, and it is very strong."
- And the Directors went to the Vice Presidents, saying unto them, "It promotes growth, and it is very powerful."
- And the Vice Presidents went to the President, saying unto him, "This new plan will actively promote the growth and vigor of the company with very powerful effects."
- And the President looked upon the Plan and saw that it was good. And the Plan became Policy.
And this is how sh*t comes to happen.
Kindly Pagans, White Supremacists Hold Dueling Gatherings In Southern State Park
Keep the Faith
Young black women are leaving Christianity and embracing African witchcraft
Atlanta Church Hires Psychic Medium to Minister to Congregation
The princess of Norway and her shaman lover
Religion News Service
Getting in on - and tossed out of - the Satanist Temple joke - Religion News Service