Home Blessing Magick
A home blessing meditation for charging a room:
- Sit Straight with palms on lap, take deep breaths, relax, and move into a mental space where you activate your intuitive senses,
- Imagine a cord of energy from your spine connecting you to the Earth, and channel energy from the Earth through it,
- Silently ask for divine protection, guidance, and blessing,
- Direct your psychic sensing outward, and feel lines of force coming out of your aura,
- Note where the strongest energy is (check out the floor, ceiling, directions, etc.), Note spots that feel empty or dead, note places that feel full alive, focus on where you are sitting and how you feel at that particular spot,
- Imagine a sphere of light and love energy at your heart, feel it pulsing outward with every breath.
- Feel the radiance increase with every breath, feel your self as a star, continue to breathe deeply and send out the energy, letting it pulsate in the room,
- When ready, start making power sounds representing the love and light you are channeling; use it to amplify the light you are weaving; and fill the room with the energy,
- Then shift focus to sending a probe out into the room, and note the differences in the quality of energy and how you feel about it,
- Repeat if necessary,
- When done, feel the completeness of the work.
A room blessing involving elemental quarter invocations:
- Face each direction (with arms out in appropriate elemental invoking gesture), and say, while channeling and visualizing elemental power:
Powers of (say direction),
Powers of (say corresponding element),
We great you, we honor you, we welcome you here!
Watch over and bless and protect this place.
- After each invocation, shape the energy into columns of light by sweeping ones arms together until they are parallel and sweeping them up and down while channeling and shaping the energy,
- When the energy is properly shaped, say so "mote it be."
- After you have done all four quarters, channel in spirit energy.
To return the energy to a more mellow state while energizing yourself, put your hands out and take in a bit of the energy into your self from each direction, going widdershins, hold hands to your heart and take in the energy (techniques also exist for bringing it into a stone and retrieving it when needed).
The above was taught by Selena Fox at Esotericon V, in January 1988.
Kindly Pagans, White Supremacists Hold Dueling Gatherings In Southern State Park
Keep the Faith
Young black women are leaving Christianity and embracing African witchcraft
Atlanta Church Hires Psychic Medium to Minister to Congregation
The princess of Norway and her shaman lover
Religion News Service
Getting in on - and tossed out of - the Satanist Temple joke - Religion News Service